Bihar BSPCB Various Post Recruitment 2021 this job required in 36 posts and Bihar All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of Bihar BSPCB Various Post Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 03.03.2021 and the last date of application is 23.03.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Bihar State Pollution Control Board invites applications for the recruitment of 36 posts. Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech Degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of Bihar BSPCB Various Post Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||03 March 2021|
|Deadline||23 March 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|There is No Application Fee for All Categories|
|Minimum – 37 years|
|Maximum – 40 years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Assistant Environmental Engineer, Assistant Scientific Officer, Stenographer-ll, Accounts Clerk, Sample Collector/ Field Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
Category Wise Post Details-:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 10 Posts
- Assistant Scientific Officer – 09 Posts
- Stenographer-ll – 02 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 02 Posts
- Sample Collector/ Field Assistant – 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 05 Posts
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Candidates Having B.E/ B.Tech Degree In (Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineer) With 02 Years Experience.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Candidates Having Intermediate with basic knowledge of Computer Operation With 02 Years Experience|
|Sample Collector/ Field Assistant||Candidates Having Intermediate with Science from a recognized Institute With 02 Years Experience|
|Accounts Clerk||Candidates Having B.Com/ B.B.A., knowledge of Computer with Tally With 02 Years Experience.|
knowledge in computer operation
|Candidates Having Intermediate with Shorthand & Typing (Hindi & English) and knowledge in computer operation. – Shorthand Speed – 80 W.P, Typing Speed – 40 W.P.M, 02 Years Experience|
|Assistant Scientific Officer||Candidates Having M.Sc Degree (Environmental Science) and (Environmental Management) With 02 Years Experience|
Way to choose
How to apply for Bihar BSPCB Various Post Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Syllabus Download||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join telegram group and||Click Here|
Apply online for other latest posts
|10th Pass Jobs||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Job||Apply Now|
|Graduation Job||Apply Now|
|Banking Jobs||Apply Now|
|latest all government job||Apply Now|
|latest railway job||Apply Now|
|latest upcoming job||Apply Now|
|Join telegram group and |
get the latest govt job update
Other Latest Job
- ANDC Recruitment 2021
- NAPS KSEB Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021
- Latest Govt Jobs in Kokrajhar 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Kokrajhar
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.