Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 this job required in 671 posts and Haryana All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 31.12.2020 and the last date of application is 31.01.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
National Health Mission Haryana invites applications for the recruitment of 671 posts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||31 December 2020|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|
|Admit Card||January 2021|
|Exam Date||15 – 17 February 2021|
Application fee category wise
|There is No Application Fee for All Categories|
Edge limit of Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment
|Minimum – 18 years|
|Maximum – 42 years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
District Wise Post Distribution:
- Ambala – 13 Posts
- Gurugram – 16 Posts
- Hisar – 81 Post
- Jhajjar – 70 Post
- Jind – 90 Post
- Karnal – 27 Posts
- Kurukshetra – 50 Post
- Mewat – 06 Posts
- Narnaul – 82 Posts
- Palwal – 59 Posts
- Panipat – 42 Posts
- Panchkula – 02 Posts
- Sirsa – 33 Posts
- Sonepat – 83 Post
- Yamunanagar – 17 Posts
Name of post
|Candidates having B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) Regular Course from government recognized college /university will be eligible for this recruitment.|
|Registration Criteria – Along with the above-mentioned qualification applicants must be registered with the Council of Indian Medicines (Haryana)/Central Council of Indian Medicines (New Delhi/with any state council of Indian Medicine will be eligible for this recruitment.|
|Other Eligibility Criteria – Candidates with the above-mentioned qualification & registration criteria must have Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject upto Matriculation Level will be eligible for this post.|
Way to choose
How to apply for Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
Other Latest Job
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 46 Research Officer & Other Posts
- Latest Govt Jobs in Bundi 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Bundi
- Latest Govt Jobs in Bhilwara 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Bhilwara
- Latest Govt Jobs in Alwar 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Alwar
- Latest Govt Jobs in Ajmer 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Ajmer
- Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Rajasthan
अभ्यार्थी ध्यान दें
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.