Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021 this job required in 3557. posts and Tamil Nadu All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 18.04.2021 and the last date of application is 06.06.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Madras High Court invites applications for the recruitment of 3557 posts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||18 April 2021.|
|Deadline ||06 June 2021.|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|SC / ST / PH – Rs. – 0 / –|
|BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR: Rs. 500/-|
|Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.|
Edge limit of Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021
|Minimum – 18 years|
|Maximum – 35 years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Office Assistant, Sweeper, and other posts|
|Candidates who have passed the 08th Pass And with Knowledge of the Tamil language will be eligible for this recruitment.|
Way to choose
How to apply for Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see the official notification
Apply online for other latest posts
Other Latest Job
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.