UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021 this job required in 19 posts and Uttarakhand All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 05.03.2021 and the last date of application is 25.30.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for the recruitment of 19 posts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||05 March 2021|
|Deadline||25 March 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|General / OBC – Rs. 226.55/-|
|SC/ST – Rs.176.55/-|
|SC/ST – Rs.106.55/-|
|PH – Rs. 26.55/-|
|Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.|
Edge limit of UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021
|Minimum – 21 years|
|Maximum – 42 years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Posts Wise Vacancy Details
- Review Officer Account (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya) – 06 Posts
- Review Officer Account (UKPSC) – 01 Post
- Assistant Review Officer Account (UKPSC) – 04 Posts
Name of post
|Assistant Review Officer & Review Officer|
|Review Officer Account (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya)|| Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.|
Computer Typing Hindi: 4000 Key Depression Per Hour.
|Review Officer Account (UKPSC)|| Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR PG Diploma in Accountancy. |
Computer Knowledge: Internet, MS Office & Window.
|Assistant Review Officer (Uttrakhand Sachivalaya)||Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Assistant Review Officer Account (UKPSC)||Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR PG Diploma in Accountancy. |
Computer Typing Hindi: 4000 Key Depression Per Hour, English Typing: 4500 Key Depression Per Hour.
Way to choose
|Written Exam/Skill Test/Typing Test.|
How to apply for UKPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus Download||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join telegram group and||Click Here|
Apply online for other latest posts
|10th Pass Jobs||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Job||Apply Now|
|Graduation Job||Apply Now|
|Banking Jobs||Apply Now|
|latest all government job||Apply Now|
|latest railway job||Apply Now|
|latest upcoming job||Apply Now|
|Join telegram group and |
get the latest govt job update
Other Latest Job
- Latest Govt Jobs in Pathankot 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Pathankot
- Latest Govt Jobs in Moga 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Moga
- Latest Govt Jobs in Sri Muktsar Sahib 2021 | Sarkari Jobs
- Latest Govt Jobs in Mansa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Mansa
- Latest Govt Jobs in Ludhiana 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Ludhiana
- Latest Govt Jobs in Amritsar 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Amritsar
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.