UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2021 this job required in 400 posts and India All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 30.12.2020 and the last date of application is 19.01.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for the recruitment of 418 posts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||30 December 2020|
|Deadline||19 January 2021|
|Admit Card||March 2021|
|Exam Date||18 April 2021|
Application fee category wise
|SC / ST / PH – . – No Fee|
|General / OBC – Rs. 100|
|Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.|
Edge limit of UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2021
|Candidate sharing their DOB between 02 July 2002 to 01 July 2005 will be eligible for this Recruitment|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Army Wing & Air Force & Naval Wing|
National Defence Academy
name wise Posts
- Army – 208 Posts
- Navy – 42 Posts
- Airforce – 120 Posts
- Naval Academy – 43 Posts
|post name||post Educational Qualifications|
|Army Wing||Candidates must have completed their Intermediate or Equivalent Level of Exam from any Recognized Board.|
|Air Force & Naval Wing||Candidates must have completed their Intermediate with Physics & Maths from any recognized Board.|
|Physical Standards||Candidates should be Physically Fit.|
|Note||Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible for Applying for NDA.|
Way to choose
How to apply for UPSC NDA-I Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
Other Latest Job
- Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment 2021 – 811 Vacancy
- MKCL Recruitment 2021 – 40 Management Trainee Posts
- Latest Govt Jobs in Sirmaur 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Sirmaur
- Latest Govt Jobs in North Goa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in North Goa
- Latest Govt Jobs in South Goa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in South Goa
- Latest Govt Jobs in Goa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Goa
अभ्यार्थी ध्यान दें
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.