WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 this job required in 9720 posts and Bihar Patna All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Basic information of WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
The starting date is 22.01.2021 and the last date of application is 22.02.2021 in this article, you can get complete information about this recruitment.
West Bengal Police invites applications for the recruitment of 9720 posts. Candidates who have passed 12th will be eligible for this recruitment.
Complete information of WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Initial date||22 January 2021|
|Deadline||22 February 2021|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Application fee category wise
|SC/ ST: Rs.20/-|
|SC/ ST: Rs.20/-|
All Others: Rs.170/-
|For Sub Inspector SC/ ST: Rs.20/-|
|For Sub Inspector All Others: Rs.270/-|
|Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.|
Edge limit of WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
|For Constable – 18 – 27 Years|
|For Sub Inspector – 20 – 27 Years|
|Age relaxation – (As per rules)|
Name of post
|Constable, Lady Constable & Sub-Inspector (Unarmed branch) & Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch)|
|Constable||Candidates Must Have Passed Madhyamik Examination From The West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education Or Its Equivalent.|
|Sub Inspector||Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree In Any Discipline From A Recognized University Or Its Equivalent.|
Physical For Constable
- Constable (Male) – ST – 160 cm
- Constable (Male) – All – 167 cm
- Lady Constable (Male) – ST – 152 cm
- Lady Constable (Male) – All – 160 cm
- Constable (Male)- ST – 53kg
- Constable (Male)- All – 57kg
- Lady Constable (Male) – ST – 45kg
- Lady Constable (Male) – All – 49kg
- Constable (Male)- ST – 76 – 81cm
- Constable (Male)- All – 78 – 83cm
- 1600 (Sixteen Hundred) Meters Run Complete Within 6 (Six) Minutes 30 (Thirty) Seconds.
- Lady Constable
- 800 (Eight Hundred) Meters Run Complete Within 4 (Four) Minutes.
Physical For Constable Sub-Inspector
- SI- Unarmed Branch (Except ST & Others) – 167cm
- SI- Armed Branch (Except ST & Others) – 173cm
- Lady Sub-Inspector Police (UB) (Except ST & Others) – 160cm
- SI- Unarmed Branch (Except ST & Others) – 56kg
- SI- Armed Branch (Except ST & Others) – 60kg
- Lady Sub-Inspector Police (UB) (Except ST & Others) – 48kg
- SI- Unarmed Branch (Except ST & Others) – 79-84cm
- SI- Armed Branch (Except ST & Others) – 86-91cm
- Male Candidates
- The Post Of Sub-Inspector Of Police (UB) And Sub-Inspector Of Police (AB) In West Bengal Police – 800 Metres Run Within 03 (Three) Minutes.
- Female Candidates
- The Post Of Lady Sub-Inspector (UB) In West Bengal Police – 400 Metres Run Within 02 (Two) Minutes.
Way to choose
How to apply for WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site ।
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc. other documents.
- Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a screenshot.
For more information about recruitment, see official official notification
|Apply offline Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Constable | Sub Inspector|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Latest Job
- Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment 2021 – 811 Vacancy
- MKCL Recruitment 2021 – 40 Management Trainee Posts
- Latest Govt Jobs in Sirmaur 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Sirmaur
- Latest Govt Jobs in North Goa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in North Goa
- Latest Govt Jobs in South Goa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in South Goa
- Latest Govt Jobs in Goa 2021 | Sarkari Jobs in Goa
अभ्यार्थी ध्यान दें
Candidates should note that the information given in this article has been given based on the official notification, but some system typing can be a mistake. Therefore, the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.
The SRKARIJOB.COM portal will not respond due to any mistake of writing in the article.| To correct any of our errors, please comment and state the error so that we can correct it.
Therefore, the candidate is again requested to read the official notification completely.